The Islamabad School of Law has a well-stocked library. In addition to the prescribed text and casebooks the School library has a good collection of Journals. The majority of the books are on open access and can be borrowed by the students.
The institution has well-furnished lecture and seminar rooms. There is also a comfortable student’s common room in which students can relax with a game of chess or watch television or play pool.
Supports the Law School’s curriculum and goals by providing all forms of information that serve the needs of the students and academic staff.
1. Providing resources of books, reference material, journals, CDs and databases in the required areas.
2. Helping and encouraging students to develop their research skills.
3. Assisting the academic staff in their information requirements to support their reading and research activities.
4. Providing information technology tools that enrich the process of learning and teaching.
5. Providing a quiet environment for reading.
1. Lending to students and staff.
2. Reference service.
3. Audiovisual service.
4. Current awareness service.
5. Document delivery service.
6. Orientation on how to use the library catalogue and databases.
7. Providing group study room.
Rules and Regulations:
The Library opens from: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
The Library is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
No smoking, drinking or eating are allowed inside the Library.
Bags must be kept at the entrance.
Mobiles must be put on silent & calls made outside the Library.
Silence is required, as well as cleanliness.
All non-Library books should be reported to the Librarian upon entry to the library.
Readers with queries should not hesitate to contact the Librarian.
The Librarian has the right to take appropriate action against any violation of the library rules